Golden Spiced Nuts
1 cup mix of raw pecans + almonds (or other fav nuts)
2 tsp Golden Turmeric (add more if desired)
honey to drizzle
flaky sea salt for finishing
1. Preheat oven at 350.
2. Place nuts in a mixing bowl and drizzle them with several dollops of the turmeric paste.
3. Mix really well so all nuts are well coated with the spice blend.
4. Drizzle honey (more or less as you like your sweetness) over the nuts and mix well again.
5. Place in a single layer on a parchment-lined sheet and bake for 15-20 min.
6. Let cool for 10 and then place in a serving bowl and sprinkle with a little flaky salt.