Golden Miso Noodle Soup
Golden Turmeric Miso Soup our comforting ramen- inspired noodle soup that is packed full of healthy ingredients. It is the perfect meal when you want some nice, healthy, comfort food. It is simple to make and full of affordable clean ingredients.
Udon Noodles (ramen, soba, or rice would be a great choice)
1/2 tbsp sesame oil
2 cloves of garlic
1 inch minced ginger
3 sliced carrots
4 oz mushrooms
8 cups water
1 tbsp tamari + 1 tsp for tofu
1 sheet nori
2 tsp mushroom powder
1/4 cup miso
2 tbsp Golden Turmeric
salt & pepper to taste
shredded purple cabbage
sliced green onions
thinly sliced radish
cilantro or mint
1. Start by sautéing the onion, garlic, and ginger in sesame oil until translucent and fragrant.
2. Add the carrots and mushrooms and lightly sauté.
3. Next add the water & tamari (or soy sauce) and bring to a light boil.
4. When the liquid is nice and hot, whisk in the miso paste, Curcuma Golden Paste, and mushroom powder. Simmer for about 30 minutes.
5. While the liquid is simmering, cook noodles to package instructions. (I usually just cook the noodles for this meal and if there is leftover broth, I'll cook more noodles as needed to assure best texture.)
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. Sauté tofu with 1 tsp soy sauce and 1 tsp oil until crispy.
8. By now, the broth should be ready and you can assemble your noodle bowls. Scoop some broth, noodles, and tofu into your bowl and top with cabbage, green onions, cilantro, lime juice, and sriracha.