Golden Cashew Butter
3 cups raw, unsalted cashews
1 tbsp Golden Turmeric
3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract optional: honey or maple syrup to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place cashews on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and roast for 12-15 minutes, until lightly browned.
3. Place cashews, Golden Paste (or alternative ingredients), cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt and sweetener (if using) in a food processor or high powered blender.
4. Blend until well incorporated and smooth. You'll likely need to scrape down the sides of the machine as you go.
5. Stop when you've reached your desired consistency - the longer you blend, the drippier the result.
6. Store in an air-tight container at room temperature or in the fridge to prolong freshness.