Golden Curried Butternut Squash Pasta
1 serving of red lentil pasta or pasta of your choice
1 cup frozen cubed butternut squash
1/2 cup unsweetened plant-based milk (almond, coconut, cashew)
1.5 tsp curry powder
1 tsp Golden Turmeric Powder
Sprinkle of black pepper
1. Cook your pasta according to directions and drain/rinse.
2. Put the pasta back into the pot and add in your plant-based milk.
3. Add in butternut squash
4. Add in curry paste and seasonings and stir.
5. Simmer until everything is cooked.
6. Top with fresh cilantro and goji berries.