Golden Chicken Bowl
Golden Chicken Bowl reminds us of a healthier version of Mediterranean street food. This bowl hits the spot and delicious for lunch or dinner.
INGREDIENTS: Golden Chicken
3 large chicken breasts
3 tbs olive oil plus 2 tbs for cooking
2 tsp Golden Turmeric
1 tbs fresh dill
1 tsp fresh parsley
Juice of 1 lemon
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 tsp minced garlic
INGREDIENTS: Lemon Tahini Sauce
1/3 cup tahini
1 tsp minced garlic
Juice from 1/2 lemon 3 tbsp water (add more water to get a thinner consistency) Salt to taste
1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2. Add the chicken to a bowl and mix in all ingredients EXCEPT the extra cooking oil and minced garlic.
3. Add the olive oil and minced garlic to a sauté pan.
4. Cook the garlic on medium heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
5. Add in chicken and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
6. Mix together the sauce ingredients in a separate bowl and serve with the chicken