Golden Lemon Energy Balls
Golden Lemon Energy Balls are the perfect not-too-sweet go-to snack to keep in the fridge for those pick-me-up moments!
A dozen medjool dates, pitted
1 cup old fashioned oats
3/4 cup almonds slivers
Juice of 2 lemons
2 tbsp chia seeds
2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp Golden Turmeric
Pinch of salt
1/3 cup shredded coconut for coating
1. Place your dates in a bowl of hot water for 10 minutes and then drain. This helps them get nice and soft.
2. Place all of your ingredients in a food processor, minus the shredded coconut. Pulse on high until mixture becomes nice and incorporated, usually about a minute.
3. Place your coconut shreds on a small plate.
4. Scoop a heaping tablespoon out of the mixture and roll into a ball.
5. Then roll your ball into the coconut and cover completely.
6. Transfer to a sheet of parchment paper, and continue process until all of your mixture is used.
7. Place in an airtight container and keep in your fridge for up to a week!