Golden Spiced Curry
1 white onion
2 cloves of garlic
2 tsp grated ginger
1 cup cauliflower
1 tbsp Golden Turmeric
1 tbsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tsp curry powder
1 cup vegetable broth
2 cans chickpeas drained and rinsed
1 can coconut cream
salt and pepper to taste
1. Dice the onion and carrots, mince the garlic, and chop the cauliflower.
2. Add some olive oil into a large pot and heat on a medium-high heat. Add the onion and sauté until the onion is translucent.
3. Add the garlic, ginger, carrots, and cauliflower and cook for about 8 minutes.
4. Add all of the seasonings and the paste, sauté this for five minutes until aromatic.
5. Add the broth, chickpeas and coconut cream and let simmer for 20 minutes.
6. After your curry has been simmering for 20 minutes, your curry is complete.
7. Serve over rice with some fresh cilantro and minced onion.