Kitchari-Spiced Chickpea Salad Wrap
This simple chickpea salad wrap recipe is an easy way to use up any extra veggies in a perfect on-the-go lunch!
1 can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
2 garlic cloves
1/4 cup fresh cilantro
1/4 cup fresh parsley
1/2 yellow onion
1/2 tsp cumin
1/8 tsp paprika
1/4 cup heart of palm
1 stock celery
1/2 Tbsp Kitchari Spice
1. In a food processor, pulse all the chickpea salad ingredients until everything is well combined.
2. Wash the collard greens, cut stem and shave down remaining stem with a knife to make wrapping easier.
3. Lightly steam collard greens to make more malleable.
4. Lay out the collard greens, add the fixings and scoop on some chickpea salad.
5. Wrap tightly and fold in the edges.
6. Cut and eat!! Finger food is fun!