Golden Banana Muffins
Golden Banana Muffins are tasty quick-grab snacks or tota pig out afternoon delights. They are gluten, dairy & refined sugar free with amazing health benefits.
1 ¾ cups oat flour
¼ cup coconut flour
2 ripe bananas, mashed
2 flax eggs
3 tbsp Golden Turmeric
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
¼ cup nut milk
¼ cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp lucuma powder (optional)
½ tsp salt
½ tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place 12 muffin/cupcake liners in a muffin tin, and set aside.
2. To a bowl, add Golden Paste, coconut oil, maple syrup and eggs. Beat well until incorporated.
3. Add mashed banana, nut milk, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Mix well to combine.
4. Pour oat flour and coconut flour into your bowl, and stir until well incorporated.
5. Divide batter into your 12 muffin liners, filling each about 2/3 way full.
6. Bake for 22-24 minutes, using a toothpick to check for doneness.
7. Place on a cooling rack, and serve with nut butter, coconut yogurt or other toppings of choice.