Golden Kale Chips
Golden Kale Chips add little something special to any plate, or alone as a pick-me-up snack!
1/3 cup cashews
2 tablespoon olive oil
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 tablespoon water
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1 tsp Golden Turmeric Powder
Salt to taste
1 large bunch of kale
1. Preheat oven to 200F
2. Add all ingredients EXCEPT kale to a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Remove the stems from the kale. Break up the kale leaves into bite sized pieces.
4. Add Kale to a big mixing bowl.
5. Pour the golden mix over the kale and massage until everything is coated
6. Spread out the kale on a baking sheet and bake for 2 hours, flipping halfway through