Golden Chickpea Sliders
Golden Chickpea Sliders are ideal for working-from-home lunch or dinner when you want to mix things up a bit. The curry and almonds really take these sliders to the next level.
1 can of chickpeas
1/4 cup diced onion
2 tbsp vegan mayo
2 celery stalks, chopped
Handful of chopped almonds
1/4 tsp curry
2 tbsp garlic
1/2 tbsp Golden Turmeric Powder
Salt & Pepper
1. Finely chop onion and celery.
2. In a bowl combine chickpeas and mayo. Smash with a fork. Until desired consistency, I like it to be somewhat smashed (about halfway)
3. Add the chopped onion and celery and mix.
4. Add the seasonings and almonds and stir.
5. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve on bread of choice and top with lettuce, onions, and tomato.